Growing for Gold Registrations are now open!
The Growing for Gold program encourages young people aged 3-16 to participate in sporting and recreational activities within their local community. The program is run during the September/October school holidays. Throughout the program local sport and recreation providers are invited to open their doors to promote their club activities FREE of charge to participants.
Steps to register for Growing for Gold 2018 Team App:
- If you haven’t already, sign up for a FREE Team App Account using the Sign Up button and follow the steps, otherwise Log In to your existing Team App account
- Return to Growing for Gold 2018 Team App by searching ‘Growing for Gold’ in the search bar.
To book FREE come & try session tickets:
- Click the ‘Join Growing for Gold Here!’
- Use the ‘Request Access’ button to join the ‘All Activities’ Access Group
- Ensure Membership Details are up to date and saved
- Now you have access to all the FREE come and try sessions and activities available as part of the Growing for Gold program (found by clicking the ‘Activities’ tab)
- Purchase FREE tickets to the sessions you would like to register for, these are categorised by Sport and Club
- Your purchased tickets can be found in the ‘My Tickets’ tab